Supply n Fit Mudflaps?

Hyeung

My dealer just quoted me £90 to supply n fit front and rear mud flaps.

Is that a decent price?

Wish I knew about these accessories before hand, as I would have haggled these into the deal. The only accessories I negotiated at the time were the rubber mats....now the deals done, there just ain't any incentive for them to do you any favours :(

Edited by Hyeung

I bought mine on-line and my friendly corner garage fitted them - it's a lot easier on a ramp at waist height and you don't get your hands dirty.

£35 for the flaps - £15 to the garage - job done!

Peter

You can get them at superskoda and fit them yourself,it is really easy.Just remove 3 screws for each flap, put the flap in place and screw back into the same holes.

Superskoda flaps are of good quality and not expensive,I have them fitted on my Yeti.

Hi

£90 is better than the £130 I was quoted by DM Keiths! However, given the size of the wheel arches they will allow easy access, so I'd buy from Skoda then DIY.

DM Keith offered the set of four flaps for £47.

Regards

Chubbs

• 2 weeks later...