The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

Car has been spoilt today. Put the alloys and summer tyres back on. Washed and polished. Touched up some stone chips. Sanded and painted the rear brake drums. Proper job later. post-116472-0-77074300-1429028085_zpsju9

post-116472-0-27854800-1429028194_zpsk5a

Edited and placed photos correct way round for you :thumbup:

• Like 2

Haven't been pushing it to hard, but yes, does corner much better now :)

I had a ride round Bournemouth in my mates lowered Golf the other day,at the end of it I couldn't work out whether the crumbly bits on the car floor where the Mc Nuggets I'd lost... or pieces of vertabrae that had been shaken loose...lol :p :D

Edited by faradaycage
  • Like 1

A man (Stormchaser) once said "You're young so your back can take it" and suspension is firm but not silly firm, I've also come to find it highly entertaining hitting a bump and going "oh that was not good for the bottom" :D

• Like 1

A man (Stormchaser) once said "You're young so your back can take it" and suspension is firm but not silly firm, I've also come to find it highly entertaining hitting a bump and going "oh that was not good for the bottom" :D

You'll save a fortune on Red Bull ["gives you wings" ],first big bump you hit you'll appear on the  radar as a UFO at Bournemouth air traffic control. :p :D

• Like 1

Lol,but Mrs Updown may never be the same again... :notme::x:D

• Like 2

Good choice of springs..what's the ride like?

I-i-i-t-s not too b-a-d :D

It's firmer for sure but I can live with it, I think someone a little older would not agree :p

So.. I just found on Flickr the most stunning Citigo Monte Carlo ever, I've left a message on one of the photos as I wouldn't want to share without permission, but it wasn't easy to come by, I hope I can convince him (if it's his car of course) to join the forum, just a few hints; 1. It's slammed 2. It has aftermarket wheels 3. It's shiny as ****