The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

Thanks. I'm not sure if they make the rear end look fat? Do they get much muck down the side without them?

Might be on my mod list

Yeah, it does help a bit, still kicks up a lot of dirt on the rear mind you. And yes, her rear posterior is rather large with them added, not a great quality photo but here's the best shot of her butt

DSC_0176_zpsa0eqn2ll.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks. I'm not sure if they make the rear end look fat? Do they get much muck down the side without them?

Might be on my mod list

My Citigo has been on the road for nearly 2 years. Never ever noticed any muck spray that would benefit from having mud flaps. Not ready to turn into my dad just yet by fitting them either :)

• Like 1

Looks daft.

Well jell

Waiting for a new number plate to arrive which is why it's currently zip tied to the grill ;) it's not staying like that and even if I did keep it like that, I'd fill in the bumper first and smooth it out