The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

Finally had a chance to give it a quick clean. Going to give it a good polish and seal on Saturday. Also going to remove the **** load of glue all over it!

A0BF3340-1223-4BF8-BF8D-3FA0B1C5BF46.jpg

C573CA6A-D771-41FC-ACFF-D998399D18E6.jpg

7CD1E892-5BF6-44CB-A3B6-0A7A39E6A419.jpg

I'll get some artsy photos over the weekend.

• Like 4

Finally got around to giving it a good clean. I snow foamed, clayed, polished, and sealed. Took ****ing ages.

2A1B7FCF-ADAA-42B4-914C-B5836D649B4A_1.j

2CD432EF-037B-4AEB-B3ED-4043E6E8A595.jpg

7FBD6AF6-0E92-4FB1-A35E-93C0E63C9EBD_2.j

3407CF72-7245-49BD-A15A-391F241E1990_1.j

2F207CA2-4E2F-4A14-B4DE-A0DFD293AB65.jpg

I then decided as I'd spent a few hours cleaning it, the forecast is **** and I'm not using it for a few days, I thought I'd hide it in the garage. Had to move gym equipment and relegate the kids bikes to the shed, but she's in

D67E4291-6C94-4062-9D3E-8BE46222A629.jpg

7EA1CC3B-A98B-4E1C-9492-69B85C41B9F7_1.j

68C3076A-B6D4-4C3F-9444-2F33555432F6.jpg

Here's one of her in her natural habitat

EB55BA82-0B74-4A56-82F3-C1295ED3581E_2.j

Took her out to Oxford with the Mrs and two kids to pick up some decorating supplies. Gave it a lot of revs joining dual carriageways and exiting roundabouts. They a quite nippy once you wind them up.

• Like 2

A few pages back in the picture thread. b07bdef2a24ae7edd09c32e2a7285607.jpg

And a Facebook picture f8fc490c59dc34573249b253de29fe9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my little lady, I'm not on Flickr so don't no what is on there, yeah it's on fk coils and the ride is quite harsh, definitely lower than a 40mm drop tho, running 7.5+9x16s with no arch modifications and no scrubbing

That's my little lady, I'm not on Flickr so don't no what is on there, yeah it's on fk coils and the ride is quite harsh, definitely lower than a 40mm drop tho, running 7.5+9x16s with no arch modifications and no scrubbing

I commented on one of the photos saying just how nice the car looked and to pass the message on, don't think he every did and as to the question above ^ yes Photoshop, I hope you didn't mind me stealing one of your wheels :D

Hi guys,

Firstly sorry if this is posted to the wrong place, feel free to move it or otherwise point me in the right direction :)

Secondly thank you for all the information on this forum. I bought a 12 reg 12,000 mile SE 3D Citigo (with alloys) as my first ever car a couple of months ago and couldn't be happier. The posts on this forum have helped me set up the AUX and have allayed my fears about the reverse gear issues and other minor issues that have cropped up.

My questions concerns customisation of the car, mostly aesthetics. I've seen a number of great looking cars in the picture thread, but seeing as this is my first car and I have no clue where to begin looking for help or tutorials I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction?

I'm thinking of changing the appearance of the gearstick, but again have no idea how to go about it or what it would entail. I also would like to add seat covers, but don't really know whether it would be practical or worth it in the long run. The only thing I have done is added fitted car mats...which are admittedly great. My significant other thinks I'm a little obsessed!

Any other easy suggestions? A steering wheel cover?

Thanks again guys in advance!

27wx8nk.jpg

Edited by Jcoffee
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Firstly sorry if this is posted to the wrong place, feel free to move it or otherwise point me in the right direction :)

Secondly thank you for all the information on this forum. I bought a 12 reg 12,000 mile SE 3D Citigo (with alloys) as my first ever car a couple of months ago and couldn't be happier. The posts on this forum have helped me set up the AUX and have allayed my fears about the reverse gear issues and other minor issues that have cropped up.

My questions concerns customisation of the car, mostly aesthetics. I've seen a number of great looking cars in the picture thread, but seeing as this is my first car and I have no clue where to begin looking for help or tutorials I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction?

I'm thinking of changing the appearance of the gearstick, but again have no idea how to go about it or what it would entail. I also would like to add seat covers, but don't really know whether it would be practical or worth it in the long run. The only thing I have done is added fitted car mats...which are admittedly great. My significant other thinks I'm a little obsessed!

Any other easy suggestions? A steering wheel cover?

Thanks again guys in advance!

27wx8nk.jpg

I didn't realize the Citigo was available in Australia... :D

Car looks cracking. Recommend the mk1 Audi TT steel pedal covers. They make a huge difference interior-wise. 

Edited by Camlep
  • Like 2