Maidstone Meet October 2012

lfc958

S. h. I. T. E.

I must admit I quite liked working in gravesend bit of a foody thing going on for me when I was there. The indian cash and carry around the corner from the BP garage is the best ever, especially for huge fresh bunches of corriander and black onion seeds (essential in tikka masala) and other difficult to get items. The butchers down queen street sold uncooked salt beef impossible to find anywhere except cooked in a deli at silly prices. Chinese buffet resturant eat all you can in the high street and there was a supermarkt in St Georges that sold slabs of slow cooked pork belly for next to nothing. the one system is sh!te though I'll give you that.

http://www.briskoda....el-xmas-market/

Looking not to book Newnham court Inn on Dec 1st, & have above as replacement.

I've put my name down on the list, the variables with me are A. How well my parents are at the time. I've been doing quite a lot for them of late! B. Whether I can take that time off work. C. Who else goes, as 3's a crowd!! :blush: Lol.

Fair play to Mr Collins for organising yet another trip! :happy:

hope to make it as back in the UK that weekend.

Busy with the Folkestone MRC show so depends how knack-eared I am.

OK if I just drop in for a pint?

Hi there all welcome, as long as you bring the chevy :giggle: I haven't been to the folkstone show for a while, That's a definite for the diary :thumbup:

I've been a bit remiss in coming along to these lately (I think the last one we came to was last Xmas!) :( Had loads of 30th birthdays and weddings this year to go to (sad to say I'm getting old!). I can't make the October one but will have a look at the Xmas trip and try and make the Nov one.

I've been a bit remiss in coming along to these lately (I think the last one we came to was last Xmas!) :( Had loads of 30th birthdays and weddings this year to go to (sad to say I'm getting old!). I can't make the October one but will have a look at the Xmas trip and try and make the Nov one.

That'd be good Ron! Would Ab come on the trip?

• Like 1