Anyone got pics of a furby vRS with Octavia vRS alloys on!!!

@ Hellfire

The Fabia vRS was originally designed to be on 17inch wheels and be 25 mm lower' date=' so I have been reliably informed. [/quote']

My Fabia vRS was designed to have a huge turbo, nos and rev to 8,500rpm but skoda couldnt justify making a car for me, so I have been reliably informed....

Where are you getting this info from :confused: :D

:D yeh if only!!!!

I'm afraid i have to agree with Walkie regarding the 17" wheels though, and if you do get the lower profile on the 17's then technically you shouldnt loose any acceleration if you go for the 205 tyre.

You could argue that if you went for 215 tyres it may be affected due to drag etc etc

Who knows! :rolleyes:

:thumbup:

Ok, just been told by mannyo that I need new tyres for the octi 17" alloys as they dont fit on the furby vRS (In another thread) :confused: confused... I would have thought that if you bought the octi vRS spider 17" alloys then the tyres that they come with would be fine and the whole lot would just go on my furby vRS? Is this not the case :confused:

I remember that you said you bought some tyres as well as the alloys walkie, is that what this is all about?