Long hair or short hair...

pixi

Personally I think it should be whatever YOU want it to be after all its your hair and you are the one who has to 'wear' it all day long, forget about pleaseing others do what is best for you, I prefer my wife with long hair for the same reason Bengie mentioned as its makes you look like a woman not a Les, but when my wife goes and has hers done, the way she wants it I am happy because I love her not her hair style.

:)

how shorts short? my ex had long hair. she told me once in a text that she had it cut short. i imagined a short back and sides but when i saw it it was buitifull. like a bob but flicked out at the sides. really nice!! but then again a short back and sides would have still suited her.

i think short can look very nice,to the extreme of sinead o connor/demi moore in GI jane.sigourny weaver in alien.mary stuart masterson in some kind of wonderful.

not suggesting you get a grade1.

my feelings stem from living with 3 females,all long curly blonds,i'm forever unblocking the sodding plughole and stripping the dyson down and giving it a hair cut :(

The first time either having my hair cut or dyed enters my head, I go out the same day and do it, then two weeks later I will start complaining, ooooh I want my hair long again or oohhhh I want my natural colour back. It's pathetic!! I even bore myself with it now and I know that I will complain two weeks later but still go out and do it!! Us women eh!! :rolleyes: