VRS Private Plates

I have just been looking at some private plates for my car and have found a load of VRS ones on national numbers for £188.

There is a good selection on there for this price. I think there is the transfer fee to pay aswell (£80).

I think one of these will look good so have made my enquiry about 1.

VRS ones are all well and good if your going to stay with skoda. i got a private plate for my Bora saying G3S VW. looks a bit funny on a skoda. does confuse people tho! lol

• Like 1

VRS ones are all well and good if your going to stay with skoda. i got a private plate for my Bora saying G3S VW. looks a bit funny on a skoda. does confuse people tho! lol

If i could only hunt down

L 1 OYD :D how awesome would that be

Although the best ive seen iirc was a mk1 golf years ago in a mag

Fuc 1T :D. Tehe love it

Guest BigJase88

I had JA53 VRS.... JASE VRS possibly

Even if the first half ppl didnt make a connection the 2nd half said vrs anyways

I love Private Plates, mine was only £250.00 from the DVLA K555 VRS. I only bought the plate to hide the age of the car really as the 51 plate did the car no justice. I opted for this plate as the majority of people now look to the two numbers in the middle of the plate to identify the age of the vehicle. Plan worked most people just see it as a 55 plate and ignore the rest.

I also have a VW T5 and back in 2004 bought MR 04DDY or MRDADDY cocked around 0 well the outside is still a 0 but the inside is a D. Got it made by a firm in Ireland in standard font and size only got a tug once in 8 years. However a good few coppers have passed comment on the plate but all positive lol. I gotta say the plate looks amazing it cost me £800.00 I had some guy offer me £3000.00 a while back but I am not interested.

When I was younger a Mk2 big bumper Golf GTI used to go past the bus stop each day on my way to school (16 years ago :sweat: where does time go?) anyway it had the plate RAC6R or RACER looked great its still around here but lives on a new Nissan Micra :rofl: not got the same appeal anymore somehow. I have had load of plates over the years and if you buy right you make money I have always profited on my sales. I made £1500.00 on C5 VET for a fifth generation Corvette.

I must admit I've thought about a vrs plate, my mrs has got mine on her mini (L444 EWY) which peeves me as hers is 9 years younger than the vrs.

I think DVLA are spot on for pricing, it's the other sites and eBay who seem to over inflate the prices.

Maybe for Xmas ......

My wife bought me S8KDA which although it doesn't say skoda people generally guess what it's supposed to say and as it was only £250 all in so I'm not bothered about just leaving it on the car if I eventually sold it but to be fair it will no doubt be left on the car and scrapped when I'm finished with it lol