group1rs's black magic 2002 octy vrs

group1rs

damn hope you realise what you are doing to me pete every time i looked at your wife's fabia I wanted something for mine now I've got the octavia coming every time i look at your's and Gee's thread i want something for that only thing is you have both spent a fortune that i don't have! PETE!!!!!

I'm just a little worried about Adam. First he's been sneaking peaks at my wife's Fabia. And then he says he's been looking at both of our octy's. he's at confused.com and not sure he knows which side he's batting for. However he's basically a good kid so can be forgiven. All part of growing up I suppose.

• Like 1

or as the youngens say.. "Allow it"

Please gee never ever say that again i can just imagine someone in a annoying squeeky voice saying "allow it!" god thats bad! Aha as for you pete! Do you want these bits ive got for your glovebox im thinking the bin deserves them more! Hahaha but in all seriousness cant wait for the octavia to arrive! Diamond silver FTW aye gee ;)

And then ! Seeing as I now had all the supporting mods it was time for stage 2. So off to W8 performance where Rob was eagerly awaiting. He had already prepared the map download as I already had the existing stage 1 shark map installed so it was easy as Shark HQ had my car details on file. Once loaded Rob and I went for a quick outing. Once out on the open road the difference was immediately noticed with extended power much higher up in the rev range. I was grinning like a Cheshire Cat and I'm sure Rob expelled some wee wee!

• Like 2

Awesome set up mr petey :)

I think with the full stage 2 and a diff and brakes it must be perfect, allowing you to get the most out of all the power thats there

If i was ever able to do it id love to :)

Soooo......... It just leaves 1 more thing

aaaaaaaaaand theeeeeeeeeen ;)

And then !!! Today I fitted WRC OEM Xenons. Thanks to Big Jase for sending them to me. Will report back when I've been out in the dark. A few pics of them fitted. The body of the lights are moulded in black much better than the original grey.They also came with Kufatec adapter allowing plug and play to the original harness.

FEBC9B35-3354-45BD-92AD-F802DE01A524-10557-000007667552CE71_zps358150f2.jpg461B8FE3-7E25-49EB-8BE4-028F317F0EE0-10557-000007666F136A69_zps431c6be3.jpg4A1C4B44-4C3D-42AA-B4FC-71ED22544F3F-10557-000007662303C395_zps0ae4a735.jpg

• Like 1