Ordered a Citigo!

lemonvrs

Currently own a Roomster, but a big change in circumstance means I needed to reduce my outgoings and the Roomy was costing me £185 a month with a balloon payment of 5k in 20 months.

So, downsized now with £143 a month and a 4k payment in 3 years which is a huge relief right now. Didnt even need a deposit:)

The car, needed cheap so Im afraid its an S model in white. Luckily, a 5 door has just been built and is at the factory with a 3 week delivery so I took that.... yes its basic etc but suits me fine. Found the Citigo more fun than my Roomster and just as comfy with a lovely engine note. Ill miss the versatility of the Roomy, but needs must.

Looking forward to the Citigo, although a little sad to lose my Roomster.

I havent even seen an S yet! Im sure it will be a culture shock spec wise, but its the drive that counts.... my mate said I should have got a Take Up! as he says they are better quality. Tried to tell him its exactly the same car, he wont have it.

Just couldnt afford to go for an Elegance or even an SE. Wonder if anyone will do any bits to brighten the interior a bit?

I havent even seen an S yet! Im sure it will be a culture shock spec wise, but its the drive that counts.... my mate said I should have got a Take Up! as he says they are better quality. Tried to tell him its exactly the same car, he wont have it.

Just couldnt afford to go for an Elegance or even an SE. Wonder if anyone will do any bits to brighten the interior a bit?

I would never buy an Up!!!! They look hideous ! And like you say its the same car underneath the looks ! Some people are so stupid, and just don't get the fact that Skodas are a VW with a different badge.

• 2 weeks later...

SKOCITH3.jpg

I'll finally be able to pick up mine November 7th. It'll look like the one above - I got the dealer to keep the summer tyres and put on some Michelin Alpine A4 winter tyres in stead. I was given a delivery date of October 4th when ordering June 19th, so it's a month late. 18 weeks is a long time to wait :)

I'll have the Webasto parking heater fitted after checking that the car has none of the known issues. New alloys / summer tyres and a wrapped roof and rear mirrors will follow in spring:

skoda-citigo-mockup.jpg

Can't wait :D

SKOCITH3.jpg

I'll finally be able to pick up mine November 7th. It'll look like the one above - I got the dealer to keep the summer tyres and put on some Michelin Alpine A4 winter tyres in stead. I was given a delivery date of October 4th when ordering June 19th, so it's a month late. 18 weeks is a long time to wait :)

I'll have the Webasto parking heater fitted after checking that the car has none of the known issues. New alloys / summer tyres and a wrapped roof and rear mirrors will follow in spring:

skoda-citigo-mockup.jpg

Can't wait :D

Looks good! The wait will be worth it i'm sure!