Custom Richbrook Lightweight Aluminium Tax Disc Holders

Jayke

Hi mate looking at getting one of the vrs ones if that's possible and also for the misses one with Clio sport 182 and maybe three stars underneath like one big one with two smaller stars one either side of the bigger one :/ what she asked for.....any ideas you may have in mind

Thanks mate Chris

Hi mate looking at getting one of the vrs ones if that's possible and also for the misses one with Clio sport 182 and maybe three stars underneath like one big one with two smaller stars one either side of the bigger one :/ what she asked for.....any ideas you may have in mind

Thanks mate Chris

Ahh sorry mate to the vrs one would there be any chance of getting the skoda logo on the too and the vrs part at the bottom?

Shouldnt be a problem, Ill PM You now

Interested in one of these please Jayke. However how much customisation can you do to them?

thank you.

Edit: Should've read your first post.

I would like the New and Previous skoda badges next to each other then VRS at the bottom?

That possible?

Edited by Naths vRS

I'll add too, this is a good product, looks way better than the dealer fit plastic thing!

Hi, Glad your happy with it :)

Interested in one of these please Jayke. However how much customisation can you do to them?

thank you.

Edit: Should've read your first post.

I would like the New and Previous skoda badges next to each other then VRS at the bottom?

That possible?

That shouldn't be a problem, Ill PM you now

you have a PM Jayke! let me know you got it ;)

Yep got it and have PM'd you back

Would have preferred a black one! nevermind :)

You could always have 2 ;)

is your PM box full? :p you have another order!

Cheers, Been off with the flu but ive replied to your PM

• Administrators

Can't believe I only found this recently...

We've just ordered some blank richbrook holders with the site logo on; in black and titanium, should have a pic tomorrow if the post arrives.

We also have various richbrook items in the shop, but I can't get close to this price on holders. I've pm'd Jake (in response to another pm) for some clarification.

Alright mate ,

Would like a black one if you still have some.

Would like the VRS logo on the top and the skoda badge underneath if this is possible.

If you have black ones send me a pm with email and amount , will get this sent for you

Cheers mate :)