Briskoda Winter Track Day?

PastyBoy

Javelin have fired me through their latest newsletter and their upcoming weekend days are temptingly cheap due to the possibility of inclement weather

Friday 30th November - Donnington Park - £139

Saturday 1st December - Bedford GT Circuit (the big one) - £139

Sunday 2nd December - Cadwell Park - £119

Saturday 8th December - Oulton Park - £129

Sunday 9th December - Angelsey Coastal - £129

Anybody fancy getting a group together attending in numbers?

I'm sure if we could get enough to go they'd give us some discount of some description.

I'm up for something Cliff, have been looking myself actually. Any of the December ones are appealing to me really, I can book them off when I want.

I also have a mate that will probably be interested if it was Cadwell or Oulton too. Not a Skoda driver, but would make an extra person.

Come on people!!

Sorry, dates no good for me at tracks I can do.

Saturday is the 3rd November (I am at Snetterton that day) or 1st December.

Yeah Javelin tend not come go to Brands and MSV are a little expensive (even in winter)

Indeed i did mean the 1st of December not November so post 1 updated

As Si says while this is a Skoda site and Skoda's would be nice more than happy to take any comers to add to our group and help get us some discount.

The "Briskoda" day i did at Oulton last year was me in my Ibiza and another member who towed his Westfield to the track with his Octavia! :D

Yeah Javelin tend not come go to Brands and MSV are a little expensive (even in winter)

Indeed i did mean the 1st of December not November so post 1 updated

As Si says while this is a Skoda site and Skoda's would be nice more than happy to take any comers to add to our group and help get us some discount.

The "Briskoda" day i did at Oulton last year was me in my Ibiza and another member who towed his Westfield to the track with his Octavia! :D

My guess is that was AdamR.

I'm always up for trackdays even in the winter, I just put my winter woollys on but don't like too much travelling these days. Snetterton, Brands,

Bedford all good for me.

Sorry Jason. I liked Llandow, but my tyres didn't! It's quite a tight circuit, and you cant really give it the beans for long enough :D

I think I'm just going to book myself in for Cadwell now, not been there and fancy giving that a go :)

Edited by SimonK24

Mallory is good in the wet, but in the dry its a boring track.

Im back in the UK the end of this month and fancy a punt at Cadwell or Bedford, although i could easily be tempted to wait a week and try angelsey. Purely for the photo opportunities lol

MSV sent me an email pushing Cadwell on November 17th at £99

Almost clicked the book button until i was told I already have plans for that day!

Am up for Cadwell in December though.

I've not been to Angelsey since all the rebuild, so despite the distance (6 hours?) that would be the one for me,

Currently travelodge have rooms @ £33 a night for the Saturday. I for one will be travelling up the day before (If I book) as too old now to be driving 12 hours + a trackday.

I might be up for this as i have just done Cadwell in my track ready but road legal MX5 and it was awesome fun even though it was wet all day and frosty in the morning.

Fancy taking the Fabia round and i have that day off to already which is a bonus...

Would highly reccomend Cadwell to anyone its challenging cicruit with bags of character and plenty of places if you get them right are amazing but if you get wrong tyre walls springs to mind....