FOR SALE - 2013 Briskoda Calendar - NOW WITH FINAL VISUAL!

BriskodaCalendar

I wouldn't look at it as a failure : I would look at it with respect!

Respect for all the members hard work to post top-quality pictures.

Respect for Pasty for all the work getting it together.

Respect for Skoda, cause we all know what underdogs we really have!

Even if my pictures wouldn't have made it through, I still would have bought 5...

Only gonna use 3 off them tho: 1 at work, 1 at home and 1 for the photographer off my photos.

Always good to have spares incase I get coffee on them (or if some jealous douche rips it up).

So : salute to us all, excellent work on all lines and hopefully we'll see some even more spectacular, tyresmoking, mindboggling, astonishing pictures next year!

:thumbup: Confide. Members efforts submitted + the hard work to collate/prepare = a unique & quality product! ;)

I also liked this years approach of including the old & new models alongside each other :happy:

• Like 1

Just looked at the final layout-very impressed. Some quality shots and the design is spot on. Well done pastyboy and thanks for all your hard work on this

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Ant your opinion is your opinion and as much as i try i simply can't please all of the people all of the time.

To expand on your points though as per the "rules" posted in the very first post of the photo submission thread that kicked off this whole process pictures needed to be new to avoid the same pictures featuring every year.

Only when i started putting the artwork together did I notice that your rolling picture was actually submitted (and featured) in 2012 hence it had to be omitted from the 2013 calendar.

For the layout I've tried to make sure each page has a mix of models and colours rather than a "theme" as there simply aren't enough similar pictures to create entire months.

I mean there were no pictures submitted with cars complete with christmas decorations; so does that mean we put no images on December's page? No pictures containing pumpkins so no October?

I have to draw the line somewhere and make executive decisions working with what has been submitted by members for use.

With regards to the quality of the main pictures they are the favourites voted for by the community with slight adjustments so all pages feature different cars and all models are represented; and in all honesty given you didn't submit any votes if the final choice isn't to your liking you only have yourself to blame :p

Dear pastyboy

I know that you can't please everybody on here but as the for rules.... My car was never featured in lastyears calender. The rolling shot of my car was done by a photographer in Sheffield 2012 so it couldn't possibly be in last years calendar. Have you check the number plate and the wheels. So somebodies mistake means I lose out of being in this years calender, as I've put a lot of time and money into the car to get how I like. Thank you very much.

Ant.

Ant I apologise and stand 100% corrected.

The humble pie tastes delicious.

I have confused your rolling night time picture with the one from a differnet member which features in Jaunary of last years calendar.

I will quite readily hold my hands up and admit I have made a genuine mistake.

Your picture was infact one of the most heavily voted for Fabia 1 pictures and I'll happily rejig the calendar accordingly.

You will replace Guppy's black Fabia VRS on the righthand side of November.

Guppy you will be moved to replace my picture in May.

Once again I apologise profusely for my **** up.

• Like 1

Hi PastyBoy.....sorry for the delay as only just looked at the thread/remembered (must be my age!!) but please put me down for 1 xA4 wall and 1x desk, hope there are some left!. Will send brass and details this evening.

The whole thing looks great, well done and I feel honoured to have been included and voted for with Yorkie on the beach!!! Thanks to all!

Cheers :beer:

Peter

Money sent for two wall calenders, sorry for delay, my Mum had been in hospital ,then passed away, funeral, working six days,(other chef in New Zealand) so you can imagine this has not been my top priority

The cheque is in the post. :yes:

It will be the the first Christmas present I've bought this year, only 40 odd days to go.

Edited by Jim H

Just had my first proper look (yesterday I was looking on a phone which ain't the ideal way to do it) and now I can see it on screen I agree with ant-vrs about the snow scene in June. I'm delighted that my photo was included but that was actually shot in December which would seem the sensible place to put it.

Otherwise my original comments stand - great work pulling this together pastyboy.

Was tongue in cheek to include snow in June I'll swap it for ssppeeddyy's picture in December.

Up-to-date list stands as follows:

vRS19TD - wall x 1 & desk x 1

tempra007 - wall x 1 & desk x 1

Leeea - wall x 1

Kenny130PD - wall x1

group1rs - wall x 1

stu_mcl - wall x 2

robk1 - wall x 2 & desk x 1

harryja - wall x 1

mrsmb87 - wall x 1

Zlin - wall x 1 & desk x 1

Danny6189 - wall x1