Introducing me

Evening all. Thought I would join the forum as am now the proud owner of a mk1 vrs...

Picked her up last night... 120k with fsh, overall great condition. No mods. Only fault is maf but that's on it's way :) am a happy chappy

No idea what to do yet mod wise. Remap is number one on the list though...

Anyhows, few pics going on

Take care all :)post-96595-13523090434931_thumb.jpg

post-96595-13523090600612_thumb.jpg

post-96595-13523090750298_thumb.jpgpost-96595-13523090869168_thumb.jpgpost-96595-13523091011729_thumb.jpg

I can hazard a guess you prob paid about the same as me as mine needed a thermostat... lol... enjoy visiting the fuel pumps... I know coming from a diesel and how I like to drive the car it's hammering my wallet lol but I just want more!!

Welcome.

Nice car and well cheap!

Nice find. Mods wise, sod remap. Get rarb first then a map. The car is poo handling wise so snned one. Then power. Brakes would be good too. Hope you got deep pockets lol or the will power to resist.

Maf front hope you got a genuine bosch one from somwhere n not a fleabay cheap one?

Euro car parts do them cheap and codes makes them really cheap then you post old one back n get 36 notes back