Can anybody help with Virgin media?

kentphil1

Hi all,

I or rather my 80 year old inlaws have a problem with Virgin Media at the moment, they lost their landline two weeks ago, and it is becoming a big struggle to get it back.

They had a team arrive on Friday which dug a hole and left a cable in the front garden, but nobody at Virgin customer relations after 3 different calls seems to have any idea when they are coming back to finish the line. Unfortunately they live near a railway line so mobile reception is abismal at best so they are without any way to call out at all.

This is a big problem as my mother in law had a stroke 8 weeks ago, and there is no way to call 999 should she relapse. Does anybody on here have any contacts that I could call that could help them out, as I just want them to have a working line, and to be honest I'm getting fed up of being apologised to without any plan of action.

All contacts would be treated in strictest confidence, and could be sent to my pm box if this is awkward on a public forum.

Many thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Phil

Don't know about Virgin, but BT keep a record of old folks who rely on phone for this purpose and try to give them priority. If MacDemon has problems, might be worth a call to customer services ( I always found the "I'm leaving" option manned by proper english spaking folks .0)

I'm not having problems VWD :no:

ytou seem to be part of the problem, but not part of the solutiion. Virgin have UK centres to sort out problems, but it's hard getting past Agent India .I got shot of Virgin simply because Virgin chose to ignore my legitimate complaints.Somehng Virgin don't tell customers

Edited by VWD

ytou seem to be part of the problem, but not part of the solutiion. Virgin have UK centres to sort out problems, but it's hard getting past Agent India .I got shot of Virgin simply because Virgin chose to ignore my legitimate complaints.Somehng Virgin don't tell customers

That's rather rude of you VWD, have you considered the fact that you're complaining in the wrong way??

Seems to me you're rather clueless about many things.

I recently complained about an issue I had with Carphone Warehouse, and as a result of complaining 'the RIGHT way' have rec'd £459.00 compensation. ;)

That's rather rude of you VWD, have you considered the fact that you're complaining in the wrong way??

There is no way to complain. If any member of staff fails to take a complaint seriously, then they deserve to lose customers.

I'm sorry sir, I know you're unhappy but you have to complain this way or we'll ignore you doesn't wash.