Bilbo Baboon

I live in Perth Australia and really happy with my 2012 Yeti 1.2 TSi. It seems to have a lot of kit that is an extra in the UK, it even has factory fitted reverse beepers and the great 6 speed manual, a bit of a "strange" choice to most other people in Perth.

I am looking at fitting a bull bar as I travel "outback" and at night on occasions, I am looking at travelling to Adelaide so would need a full width bar rather than the "nudge bar" that I have already seen on the website. Anyone any ideas?

I live in Perth Australia and really happy with my 2012 Yeti 1.2 TSi. It seems to have a lot of kit that is an extra in the UK, it even has factory fitted reverse beepers and the great 6 speed manual, a bit of a "strange" choice to most other people in Perth.

I am looking at fitting a bull bar as I travel "outback" and at night on occasions, I am looking at travelling to Adelaide so would need a full width bar rather than the "nudge bar" that I have already seen on the website. Anyone any ideas?

Having had a very close shave with a 6ft roo on the Kwinana freeway a couple of years ago, I can understand exactly why you want the full width jobby.

As the Yeti is quite new to Oz and there probably isn't anything off the shelf available, it might be worth offering your Yeti to one of the manufacturers down there so they can use it as a pattern.

You would, of course, expect a very good discount for your trouble. ;)

You can order bullbars from Superskoda in the Czech republic where the Yeti is made,they ship worldwide.

Those are just cosmetic.

I think the OP is looking for one of these...

http://www.wabullbars.com.au/bullbars.asp

Full width to protect the headlights as well. Much needed.

A roo can cause a lot of damage and easily write a car off if hit at even quite low speeds!