Yeti Boots

JeffD

Hi all, as the festive and winter season is upon us, Just thought it might be nice for our Yeti's to have some Yeti boots! My daughter has some boots covered in fur fabric and we've always called then Yeti Boots so I'm thinking what could I use to get some Yeti boots on my Yeti? It would have to be something that wouldn't spoil the alloys and would be durable and above all would be silly/funny.

Anyone have any ideas? Suppose a stick type fur fabric would be a starter!

We could expand it a little further and maybe have a "fur coat" for the Yeti, naw that going to far isn't it !!!!!

Cheers

Jeff

Must be the silly season again!

Agree with 33q, not very sensible to attach anything to a wheel. What would happen if the "fur" came off and wrapped around the brake calipers or suspension. I also think this would not only be a very stupid idea but also illegal.

LOL, bet you guys are a laugh down the pub :-) Just wondering what you think about the eyelashes some peeps put on the headlights! Silly season all year round for me, life's too short to grumpy :-)

LOL, bet you guys are a laugh down the pub :-) Just wondering what you think about the eyelashes some peeps put on the headlights! Silly season all year round for me, life's too short to grumpy :-)

Eyeslashes on headlights, England flags poking from windows, Red noses on grill, Baby on board signs etc etc - says it all about the driver. And yes, we are a laugh at the pub, just not silly. Not a case of being grumpy just sensible and mature.

Nice one Jedi.

Truthseeker,

Eye lashes on headlights, perish the thought but the rest indicate that the driver has a light hearted look on life and has a sense of humour, except maybe with the flags.

Cheeses mature and then go smelly and mouldy. Cognac improves no end with age. People tend to become more humourous with age and the very best thing about getting older is that you can choose, at any time you like, to revert to childhood, magic isn't it.

I've been a driver for over 40 years and probably qualify for the title of "Old Fart" but true to their word "Skoda make happy drivers" and I'm never more happy than when I'm behind the wheel of my Yeti. I get in, take out my hearing aids, stuff the sd card in, turn the volume up, wind the window down and let the neighbours listen to iL Volo and Andrea Bocelli. Is there any street cred in that - who cares! Sometimes I even start the engine :-)

Anyone can be sensible no matter the age, even me when I need to be; like what plot to choose in the boneyard, will it matter if its in the shade:-)

I expected my original post to generate a bit of humourous banter, I never expected anyone to take it seriously. You need to lighten up, life is not a rehearsal! Don't become a cheese :-)

• Like 2

Nice one Jedi.

Truthseeker,

Eye lashes on headlights, perish the thought but the rest indicate that the driver has a light hearted look on life and has a sense of humour, except maybe with the flags.

Cheeses mature and then go smelly and mouldy. Cognac improves no end with age. People tend to become more humourous with age and the very best thing about getting older is that you can choose, at any time you like, to revert to childhood, magic isn't it.

I've been a driver for over 40 years and probably qualify for the title of "Old Fart" but true to their word "Skoda make happy drivers" and I'm never more happy than when I'm behind the wheel of my Yeti. I get in, take out my hearing aids, stuff the sd card in, turn the volume up, wind the window down and let the neighbours listen to iL Volo and Andrea Bocelli. Is there any street cred in that - who cares! Sometimes I even start the engine :-)

Anyone can be sensible no matter the age, even me when I need to be; like what plot to choose in the boneyard, will it matter if its in the shade:-)

I expected my original post to generate a bit of humourous banter, I never expected anyone to take it seriously. You need to lighten up, life is not a rehearsal! Don't become a cheese :-)

Not really worthy of a reply - enough said!

Earlier this year I got stuck behind a tartan settee complete with a standard lamp and coffee table traveling at around 35mph, now that's what I call style.

Probably gets it serviced at Furniture village and MOT'd at DFS. :coffee:

If you are the owner and reading this can I have a go?

Earlier this year I got stuck behind a tartan settee complete with a standard lamp and coffee table traveling at around 35mph, now that's what I call style.

Probably gets it serviced at Furniture village and MOT'd at DFS. :coffee:

If you are the owner and reading this can I have a go?

Think that may be the one built by a very clever Guy called Ed China - does a show on Sky called "Wheeler Dealers".

He was driving along the road running past the Royal Windsor Polo Club, wearing a Sherlock Holmes deer stalker................

That sound like Ed - unless he has sold it. He also done a Garden Shed (all road legal), based on a mini engine/chassis. Anyway, best not goo too much off topic.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEddChina

why not go the whole hog and cover the entire car in "candy white" fur

mind you i would not like the time to "wash 'n' go"

can you think of the look on the guys face offering to wash cars at the local super market when you tell him you want the car washed and blow dried properly and the parting is to the right :) :) :) :)

i will go and sit in the corner and be quiet now

can you think of the look on the guys face offering to wash cars at the local super market when you tell him you want the car washed and blow dried properly and the parting is to the right :) :) :) :)

No need to go to the corner, although the OP did mention all over body fur. I was originally going to reply in a similar fashion - why not have a complete body "fur look" vinyl wrap, at least that would stay on. As it is, I and others thought the OP was serious!!!! Edited by Truthseeker

There is often a Smart car parked on Worthing seafront covered in grass! It's an advert for a plastic turf company and certainly catches the eye. I'd be a bit worried about moles if it was mine. :giggle:

Fred

• Like 1

Nice one Bluecar1, I'd sort of dismissed the all over fur as being high maintenance, think of the cost of a shampoo n set LOL. Mind you having watched Hammond on telly the fur stuff might help reduce turbulance but I think the egg box stuff at the front would look a bit naff :-)

Don't you just love Ed China's creations, they're not sensible and mature but hey ho LOL (Sorry truthseeker, I'm only ribbing you).