Webasto Installation Guide

175GDY

Got my Aux heater kit today. It is the Webasto ThermoTop C with ThermoCall3 remote and neccessary Yeti -diesel -climatronic installation parts.

The installation guide is quite comprehensive, loaded with good quality b/w pictures and text. Text in German wasn't my favorite, so I did a quick googling.

Searched for 1315337 (document number) and Webasto, and found the same guide in English with colour photos.

June 2nd 2013:

Hmmm.... Can't find the russian site now.

PM me if you need a copy.

Edited by 175GDY

• 3 weeks later...

Glen:

The complete kit for Yeti/Diesel/Climatronic was €1460,00 incl shipping (to Denmark). Bought the kit from M&L Automobile in Halle, Germany.

I have now prepared the heater with the Yeti-specific supports and hoses. Will have to find a dry, warm place to finish the installation. Air filter housing and battery tray will have to be removed, and access to the fueltank for installing the standpipe. Should be a days work, I guess.

Thanks for the info. I suspect that it might be a bit of a struggle to get my wife to accept spending €1460 on the car - I'll have to work on her!

I'll get my mate to have a look at M&L's website as it's all in German, and see if he can enter into some dialogue for me (his German's fluent, I can only organise a room and beer!).

The only snag I can foresee is that the Webasto kits are set up for left-hand-drive cars, and I don't know if there's anything physical preventing their fitment to a UK right-hand-drive one. It's a lot of money to spend if it doesn't fit!

Glen.

• 5 months later...

Finally the Webasto ThermoTopC was installed last weekend. Start/stop via onboard pushbutton or app on smartphone. -Brilliant! Now I just have to wait for the winter :whew:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Finally the Webasto ThermoTopC was installed last weekend. Start/stop via onboard pushbutton or app on smartphone. -Brilliant! Now I just have to wait for the winter :whew:

I'm about to start the same journey to purchace and install a Webasto, so far looking at good prices at skodateile.cz, but wondering how much stuff is needed.

Did you buy a complete kit, or separate pieces?

Do you have a link to the site you purchaced from?

• 10 years later...

Hello! Im about to start this work. Today I tried to fit the pipes on the backside of the engine. I found it to be very difficult. How have you guys done it? And does I have the right pipes? My car is from 2010 and by looking it up on the web my car with 4*4 should have the pipes with number 03L121151F. But does 03L121151N also fit? 

1 hour ago, Johan_e said:

Hello! Im about to start this work. Today I tried to fit the pipes on the backside of the engine. I found it to be very difficult. How have you guys done it? And does I have the right pipes? My car is from 2010 and by looking it up on the web my car with 4*4 should have the pipes with number 03L121151F. But does 03L121151N also fit? 

I'm back🙂
Can't remember the part numbers of the pipes.
But it was certainly not just plug-and-play.
Do you have the installation manual, if not, I can email a pdf version.

• Like 1