Posted Image (22week of 13)

3) new brakes, from Ferrari 430, 330x28 disks by Brembo, ferodo racing ds2500,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More 2 come within next month :-)

• Like 3

Very nice. Hadn't seen this thread before, so will be interested in following it! Few questions!;

1) what are the brakes like?! Any more info on them?

2) is that the forge intercooler? Will you need the map modifying now you've got the IC?

3) did you have to change/replace/modify the battery to get that air intake in there? Looks great.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Very nice. Hadn't seen this thread before, so will be interested in following it! Few questions!;

1) what are the brakes like?! Any more info on them?

2) is that the forge intercooler? Will you need the map modifying now you've got the IC?

3) did you have to change/replace/modify the battery to get that air intake in there? Looks great.

Thanks!

Well my friend the brakes as I said is from a Ferrari 430 4 pot by brembo (?ctually brembo junior kit but they have some mods for the scuderia cars) discs by brembo also 330X28, spacers 10 mm to fit in otherwise they won't and a nice pair of ferodo ds2500 to stop :-)

As a feeling is the best buy I ve ever had :-)

The ic isn't it from forge is universal and yes I had a fine tuning on it from my tuning house ....I gain a lot

The battery yes of course I've put a smaller but with more ambers on it in order to fit the vw racing cold intake

The car is as we speak at 245hp -250hp

With stage 1 program 70mm turbo back, ic, forge wg, forge blow off

More 2 come soon cause in the next month .....

Posted Image

So the mods are the IC, induction kit and a remap? 245/250bhp sounds awesome. What's the aim power wise (if any?)

Well my friend with the forge waste gate blue spring inside (now completely open) the engine is looking good . I've tried three Laps on it and I saw 2.2 pressure and the changes on the gears were all at 1.6!!! Few more of that and bye bye engine :-)

As a result the mechatronic was not satisfied and I was on safe mode with no malfunction in other components . So completely open .......and

Next step a program (custom) on the dsg in order to take full advantage of the dsg :-) ....but with a surprise :-) stay tuned :-)

This is a diagram before the forge waste gate ymehyger.jpg

Edited by nacora

So the mods are the IC, induction kit and a remap? 245/250bhp sounds awesome. What's the aim power wise (if any?)

This seems an awful lot.

I have APR Stage I and the Intake and made just short of 215BHP on my best Dyno run. My understanding is that the IC will preserve horses from escaping due to heat.

How is such high power being made?

Edit: Hang on do you have an uprated exhaust downpipe? If so is this not more a Stage II car now?

Lovely looking brake calipers orange against black and white, very nice

This seems an awful lot.

I have APR Stage I and the IC and made just short of 215BHP on my best Dyno run. My understanding is that the IC will preserve horses from escaping due to heat.

How is such high power being made?

Edit: Hang on do you have an uprated exhaust downpipe? If so is this not more a Stage II car now?

Lovely looking brake calipers orange against black and white, very nice

First of all I am not running APR's program any more (after last August update from APR my car was suffering a lot, before the update was doing great) in order to see what was going bad into my car I had to change tuning house . So I've change the turbo back to 70mm and new tuning house so...,,all my problems were solved and I saw the light :-) (thank god!!!!!)

In other words with the same setup I could gain 10hp more ...but with some changes on the ecu n wastegate (no misfires at all)

But the concept will be concluded in a few days :-)

Edited by nacora

• 1 month later...

Ok serious job underneath ....

A new set up is under the bonnet :-)

The main project is WORKING with STOCK INTERNALS....so :-)

Teaser :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And more to come in a few days with the project..... (phase | )

Tips: 1) BT, 2) dsg tuned from the best team around Europe - they hold LC on DSG7 and the fastest 1,4 TSI around the globe with 11,82 (1/4 mile or 0-402mtr)

Stay tuned :-)

• Like 3

Awesome result Nacora - you must be the first in Greece. Should I dare to say the first in Europe? Will wait and see.

I was around when the car was in but shame I wasn't when the dyno took place. Keep us posted.

• Like 1

I know that the new set up and my new tuning house and programmer is very strict and I wanted to see or even compare it on a MAHA dyno so the figures are......

Posted Image

302 uncorrected power and ....

318 corrected

Posted Image

• Like 1

That's huge, we need details, lots of details

The Dyno sheet at least gives away the Garrett GT2560R :giggle:

Out of interest what RON fuel do you guys have out there?

For even more details you can ask and send an e-mail to Taxopoulos tuning or even at Facebook :-) the team is very helpful and they are answering continuously

4 my car always 100ron (some countries they have 98-100)

And there is an alternative with 95 but this is not my case :-)

Never a bad idea to double check! Awesome results.

You know everyone will be asking for a video now... even of the dash would be enough.

Yeah all the way down :-) stay tuned (the boost gauge is naughty)

• Like 1