No Jorily - where to get Skoda parts now?

myjalopy

Ive just started up. Providing a similar service.

I have now have 3 cz suppliers and several dealerships worth of spares on the shelf.

Website as per above.

Thanks dave.

• Like 1

Thanks, but I got my local dealer to supply on this occasion.

I was after an ignition switch after the one I bought from Jorily suddenly fried after less than a thousand turns of the key.

I'll look at your website later.

• Like 1

Providing a similar service.

:happy: I'm very happy to tell you after using Skoparts International and being very impressed that it definately does NOT offer a similar service to Jorily!

I supported and stuck up for Jorily on many occasions on here and elsewhere....despite that I still got stung for £150.

Pity i have lots in stock.

I needed to get it quite quickly, but even the dealer had none in stock so it's Friday, but I can't collect until Tuesday due to work. How much are you charging, including delivery and how soon would it arrive?It's not a great issue, as I've currently got the switch dangling out the dash, but it does mean I have to use 2 keys - one for the immobiliser ring and one to turn the switch.LOL

Yep thats correct. Its the same unit used on skoda estelle 1976 through to end of felicia production. However the felicia starter motors have a higher solonoid current and takes out the switch contacts internally.

Delivery would be 3 days. Stock is NOS.

Yep thats correct. Its the same unit used on skoda estelle 1976 through to end of felicia production. However the felicia starter motors have a higher solonoid current and takes out the switch contacts internally.

Delivery would be 3 days. Stock is NOS.

Should be a Tuesday or Wednesday del. then, let me see if I can cancel the order at the dealer, but what is NOS?

I had the opportunity to fit it today, so got one at the dealer rather than it being raining next week and not being able to fit it.

Thanks though and you are my first port of call for any other Skoda stuff next time. I'll be looking to replace the timing chain I expect, but not yet: fingers crossed.

I'll keep an eye on your website to see when it's up and running too. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I can't get this chap's website anymore.

Anyone know of a decent supplier for parts? I'm after a replacement front anti roll bar for my Y-reg 1.9 Tdi Fabia estate, plus both lower arms with ball joints. I think I might get poly bushes for the bar, console and arm.