Small black circular piece of plastic

Just found a small black plastic circle on the seat of my Fabia vRS, looks a bit like a screw hole cover but I can't see anywhere that's missing one. It has the number 895 857 621 on the back - could that be a Skoda part number? If so, any ideas where it might have come from? If not, I have no idea what this is... :confused:

Sides of the centre console or front of seats would be my guess. The ones on the front of the seats used to come off on my Golf as they are easily caught.

The plot thickens: can't see any places on the seats, dashboard, console or doors that could have these missing.

But I did come across another one! So maybe they're pro-creating...

They're about 7-8mm diameter and in fact look like the screw-hole covers on the driver's seat height adjustment lever (I thought, ah, off the passenger side one but that seat doesn't have that adjustment!).

They are called cover caps and are available in colours, although I could only find pearl grey mentioned. The screws in the sun visor mounts should be covered by these.

Well, if that's all that tends to fall off Fabia's, I'm happy.

Unlike a Nova I had years ago; was driving on the M25 taking a colleague to Heathrow when a black object bounced down the carriageway behind me. I thought it strange that I hadn't seen anything in the road before. Anyway, at the next roundabout when someone cut me up, I found out what it was: my horn lol

Hi try looking on the door, drivers or passenger which ever side you found them, on door which has the locking device, you will see two holes they come from there, mine came off today caught with my nail, dont ask, but just push back in, well thats if i am thinking of the same ones...... :)

Well' date=' if that's all that tends to fall off Fabia's, I'm happy.

Unlike a Nova I had years ago; was driving on the M25 taking a colleague to Heathrow when a black object bounced down the carriageway behind me. I thought it strange that I hadn't seen anything in the road before. Anyway, at the next roundabout when someone cut me up, I found out what it was: my horn lol[/quote']

You were lucky. It could have been worse as this pic from 24 hr race this year shows!

4517.attach