GTI International. New Venue for 2013 6/7 July 2013

devonutopia

TDIsport is an option

I started this thread in good time for the show, but interest was SO lacking, it seemed not worth my while bothering to book anything for Briskoda so I got myself early bird weekend ticket for TDISport way back in Feb/March! Also booked travelodge at the same time before they clued on to the event being held. :thumbup:

^ You wont be the only Fabia on their stand :D

Ah good! :)

I need to find a home as i wanna run down the strip :-/

You don't have to be on a stand to go down the strip, just buy your tickets for the quarter mile.

It's a real shame that we don't have a stand, there's a lot of nice cars on here.

There is the option to choose Briskoda from the club stands drop down menu when buying tickets. Is there definitely no club stand?

With a bit of help I can take some responsibility for it on the Sunday?

I told GTI organisers today to remove Briskoda from the list. They told me no one has booked under that name anyway, so good job....

I am still there with TDIsport though. Any other dervs welcome :thumbup:

Il be there on the sunday. Didnt pick any stand when booking tickets though. Last year did so not sure if il have to park in the carpark or whether I can work my magic and get on a stand. Anyone got more info or as its new venue we all in the dark?

Il be there on the sunday. Didnt pick any stand when booking tickets though. Last year did so not sure if il have to park in the carpark or whether I can work my magic and get on a stand. Anyone got more info or as its new venue we all in the dark?

Just call them up and say you forgot to get a stand pass. Jump on vaging it :)

Just purchased my pool to swim in for the weekend and my fencing for my tent.... BRING IN INTERS.

Please feel free to come chill out on the Ibiza Owners Club stand, no theme this year (gotta let other stands win at some point!) So just a nice chilled weekend in the sun.

Cheers jason. Ran a 14.99 and a two 15.01s that I was pretty happy with. Gutted I didnt get to yours in action and see some real diesel power. Did you see the diesel mk4 golf run?

Cheers jason. Ran a 14.99 and a two 15.01s that I was pretty happy with. Gutted I didnt get to yours in action and see some real diesel power. Did you see the diesel mk4 golf run?

I saw the mk4 Golf today, the one with the exhaust out of the bonnet. That went rather well once it was up to speed!

I saw yours go up the strip Joe, went well! The mk4 with the darkside stickers was really impressive.

I loved the r8 with no rear bumper and the huge turbo strapped to it  B) Something i've not seen before!

I saw the mk4 Golf today, the one with the exhaust out of the bonnet. That went rather well once it was up to speed!

its darkside developments new car. . 470bhp when its running nos apparently,they seized the engine on its second run on sunday,the enginr was only put in a week before the show :-| haha