A Merry Yeti Christmas

Llanigraham

A Merry Yeti Christmas to one and all

Have a good break, and don't drink or eat too much.

Type you all when I'm back to work after Christmas, unless BT actually do as promised and rewire us on Monday!

And a merry Christmas to you too Graham.

I'm back on the 27th :(

A happy christmas to all including bobdog. :rofl:

Enjoy.

:cocktail: :beer: :dance::giggle:

just don't drink and drive.

Your licence is worth more than a 18 month ban.........remember it is the next day the plod will pick you up.......

(it takes very little to go over the limit in England & Wales - less than you think.)

.....me.....I'm happy without the booze... :giggle:

• Like 3

Happy Xmas all.

As a special treat I'm getting graham an Internet connection at home.

Bobdog is down for a nice plush cushion for his throne in the corner office

• Like 1

Whilst we are on the theme of Christmas, I received a happy Christmas email from Lee of Preston Motors, and I didn't even buy a car from him !!!

We did have a frantic exchange of emails when I was looking to source the Citigo, but in the end price won out (i'm afraid to say).

Any news from my dealer who we spent more than 30k with this year .................... nope not a dicky bird.

So thank you Lee, and I will certainly bear him in mind if people ask me for a dealer recommendation.

, Happy Christmas everyone, (and I mean everyone) and may 2013 bring you everything you wish for..... especially a Yeti for those still waiting for theirs to arrive.

John H

Edited by devonutopia
  • Like 2

Yuletide best wishes to all from me and our Yorkie. Good to see we have flushed you out Bobdog and we can all see the banter with the Welsh Wizard and all the other regulars.

Looks like no white stuff before New Year just lots of water and damp.

Just ordered 3 stand pies and bought a crate of Elland brewery bitter.

Mad Friday up here and off t`t cricket club later for some Thwaites Wainwright and Good Elf (4.4abv) taste like mince pies (cinnamon) Christmas in a glass but can be a bit anti social later!!

It`s Christmaaaaaaaaaaassssss

Have a good un.

Cheers :beer: :cocktail: :beer:

Peter

Ps Best things to come out of Lancashire Thwaites,Grandma Singletons Cheese and the M62!!!!

• Like 2

Merry Christmas to all, :party: + :beer: enjoy. And no more work till 02/01/2013 :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :wait: SWMBO has a list :o :no:

Good to have Bob back for the festive season :D

• Like 1