The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread.

BossFox

No question as to who's at fault then. A Cayman won't be a cheap fix either.

I don't know, it's a dodgy old A plate. :)

Just a scratch and write it off if it was down to me.

all mended now, Yeti cost just over £3K to repair and took only two weeks. The young lady in the Cayenne was very understanding, we went to the back of her car and she don't worry about it as there is no damage, then we walked to the front of the Yeti and she laughed!

As for the plate I agree, dodgy.

No problem, it is just one of those things, nobody was hurt and the footage is just a few seconds of what happens when you have a lapse in concentration.

I must admit the clips you have put up I have seen all the same things in the same places as I get down to jct 30 a lot for work, so I am M11 to jct 30, so many foreign trucks just chew the side out of cars and as for the last minute cut in, where are they all going in such a rush?

I live in Essex and drive to London.

I'm not sure what else to say... :rofl:

What I do notice when I watch my footage is how completely unexcited I seem to be, no matter what happens. :giggle:

• Like 1

What I do notice when I watch my footage is how completely unexcited I seem to be, no matter what happens. :giggle:

FUBAR is a totally different animal in that respect! I would have flipped if someone was after my cheque book! :bandit:

• Like 4