Elsecar Mega Meet + Rallye Golf Show 2013

MACVWNUT

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there again this year on the club stand if possible in the octy wrc. Hoping to get some green parts on in time and also hoping it doesn't pour down like last year :)

• 3 weeks later...

looking forward to seeing it. Just hope the weather holds of this year

yeah me too man last years rain spoilt it for outside. . .looking forward to seeing yours too, i was on the phone to john earlier ;)

It's going to be my 1sr show of the year I am not bothered about UD this year to much money's for me and having my daughter alot more now too :)

it was my first show last year n will be again this year. . car won't be finished untill week before elsecar lol.

It's going to be my 1sr show of the year I am not bothered about UD this year to much money's for me and having my daughter alot more now too :)

it was my first show last year n will be again this year. . car won't be finished untill week before elsecar lol.