06 Fabia vRS breaking - Crash damaged

Southy

Any Mats? :think:

Yeah, fairly newish front's but the garage ripped them out so some are missing the plastic hole's for the twist locks

Adam, so what about covers and wheel?

Sent you a pm back

Hi

Still waiting for bank details to pay for interior

thanks Trev

Sent you a PM a few day's ago regarding seat's hadn't heard anything back, will fire it over now.

cup holder please. the one that pops out next to cd player.

No cup holder in the car I'm afraid mate.

PM'd the rest

Adam

Yeah, fairly newish front's but the garage ripped them out so some are missing the plastic hole's for the twist lock

Ok, coud I see some pics please? And how much are you after?

Thanks

Do you know what I cant remember I think they was okay used to hold itself when not far from being shut and didnt drop down so I assume they still in good condition

Sorry for delay in getting back to some people been mad busy with testing season coming up for the new f1 season getting last minute parts out.

Will reply to people now

Sorry for delay in getting back to some people been mad busy with testing season coming up for the new f1 season getting last minute parts out.

Will reply to people now

Look forwards to seeing pics of the mats... :thumbup:

Pics of mats wont be for a while. They are under a tarpaulin on a roof of a shell of a car all roped up which wont be moved for a while now I'm afraid.