06 Fabia vRS breaking - Crash damaged

Southy

Passenger rear caliper?

It's potentially sold mate, Just awaiting collection one evening this week, if not shall give you a shout.

Sorry it sounds like a silly part - I'm after the flexible rubber trunking that shields the wiring when the door closes. As in between the A post and the drivers and passenger doors.

I am specifically after the one's that shield the wiring for central locking / electric windows from B post to the rear doors.

Apologies I'm in work, so can't post a pic of what I'm after.

Hopefully that's enough information though.

Southy dont suppose you have yet another passenger side driveshaft? The one i bought off you is now in pieces hahaha

How on earth have you managed that fella? Afraid not buddy hope you manage to find yourself one.

Sorry it sounds like a silly part - I'm after the flexible rubber trunking that shields the wiring when the door closes. As in between the A post and the drivers and passenger doors.

I am specifically after the one's that shield the wiring for central locking / electric windows from B post to the rear doors.

Apologies I'm in work, so can't post a pic of what I'm after.

Hopefully that's enough information though.

I know which part you mean, I think I do still have them but will double check

Boost control solonoid if so hiw much?

Sent you a PM buddy

are the horn /horns available thanks having read they are better than the monte,s peep

I'm afraid they didn't come out of the crash in one piece.

Are the front 2 hubs in good condition? How much for the pair? Cheers

Sent you a PM

I need the plug for the map sensor with a bit of loom still attached + the far left and right switch blanks from inside the dash + the rear passenger door lock mechanism. Do you have any of these bits?

• 2 weeks later...