TERKINS Vrs

TERKIN

cheers pal, id like a turbo. i always wanted a gsi because of the bttc not a fan of normal cavaliers really, i stripped mine straight through zhaust slammed to the deck, the most fwd fun ever!! id say the vrs is slighty quicker once ur moving but 1st and 2nd in my gsi would rip your tits off loved it.

also everyday for 2yrs i smashed the ass out that engine never missed a beat. love an xe :kiss:

9hr exhaust session last night dam near killed me! sheered a turbo bolt so only rocking 3 at the moment.

also the sleeve join to middle and decat is miles to big so i think it may be leaking, just to knackered and bored to sort it yesterday :rock:

overall sounds shockingly ****e exactly the same with added boom :giggle: however did get a nice figure :devil:

2rc07x0.jpg

ifmp88.jpg

Mine is a Jetex Non-Res and I like it! Nice and quiet when driving steady and louder when you give it beans. What diameter sleeve do you need? I have a 2.5" sleeve joiner for sale in FS section...

snap of my last project that took 2yrs this is on track for 2months :giggle:

2ro3xoo.jpg

Octavias looking good but This got my attention ;)

Huge gsi fan had 3 now

1 ridiculously low fwd on 18's (wish I'd never sold it)

1 4x4 with 2.5 redtop that was fun

1 standard 4x4

Turbos still on my to own list tho and I will have one.

Keep up the good work on the octy tho, great car the vrs is.

Mine is a Jetex Non-Res and I like it! Nice and quiet when driving steady and louder when you give it beans. What diameter sleeve do you need? I have a 2.5" sleeve joiner for sale in FS section...

but its not even loud really,has no tone either just boom lol

errrr well the decat is 2.5" and the sleeve goes over that, so when i try to bolt it to the mid which is 2.5" but reduced to about 2.25" on the end it doesnt really work. i may try just bolt the decat to mid without the join piece see what happens. cheers

Octavias looking good but This got my attention ;)

Huge gsi fan had 3 now

1 ridiculously low fwd on 18's (wish I'd never sold it)

1 4x4 with 2.5 redtop that was fun

1 standard 4x4

Turbos still on my to own list tho and I will have one.

Keep up the good work on the octy tho, great car the vrs is.

super!! 4x4 v6 must of been wicked :sun: i do regret selling it only had 45k on it. i got that one silly low aswell but kept it on the slabs so it caught everywhere :giggle:

yep turbo is on my to own list although they are starting to fetch good money!!

but its not even loud really,has no tone either just boom lol

No boom on mine, It's a non-res system with a Milltek Sports Cat/DP. Nice and quiet when driving steady and a nice bark when giving it some :)