TERKINS Vrs

TERKIN

Lets say the smoke test was worth its weight in gold lol

And yeah fmic trying to escape lol

Got there in the end !! There is no point mapping a car with leaks hence why we had to sort them all glad your happy dude

it was indeed got it up to 231 on the gauge now ive played with the intercooler a bit proper giving it some :devil:

loads probably :giggle: i got 253lb on it aswell not sure how good the gauge is tbh couldnt get above 212bhp today :giggle:

Haha hopefully. Rob at W8 was looking at organising a rolling road day which will be cool

• Like 1

paid a visit to Oet this morning and picked up a few bits :happy:

strut brace and arch liner :rofl:

14occit.jpg

trial fit

21nqeqc.jpg

whilst i was thier he gave me a few tips on getting my double din sitting nice,so today i cracked on with that

,got the main chunk cut with a hacksaw blade but my hands were so cold i thought **** you and just ripped it out :rofl: as a result my hand clattered in to everything! I skin my knuckles for a living so im used to it but i gotta say this fecking hurt :giggle:

21acxva.jpg

23iyws8.jpg

28wjw3t.jpg

oh and old intercooler piping gone!

znrbkg.jpg

well actually revs fine lol clutch slip has picked up some what, to near on un-drivable levels :strong: tax runs out 2moro so im just gonna park it up for now. so i wont be able to get it to you now :heartbreak: if i get enough time off ill crack on and sort it, but for now im stuck with this :dance: only bought it few hours ago

202ivs.jpg