TERKINS Vrs

TERKIN

picked this up week before crimbo and i like it very much :devil: fairly low milage and good condition few niggles to start with but its all good. had a little play in the engine its in temp stage at the moment :rofl: need some matching hoses proper blanking and general tidy. next im thinking black spiders and grill :rock: only had it a month and already blown the bank dam ebay :sweat:

2sb49xf.jpg

1769up.jpg

2hsad1v.jpg

k6atw.jpg

• Like 1

going to spray it black then if thats the case :giggle:

yeah both running to the atmosphere ill sort out a can at some point this thing seems to smell alot more than the others ive done it with :giggle:

Edited by TERKIN

Yes will be causing running issues down on power etc not good get either a catch can on or re route to intake.

obvouisly i dont wanna take on some with your experience in the world of tavias as im fairly new to them and i want a remaap :giggle: ,always had old performance vauxhalls so completely different, having sed that its just a crankcase vent so surely doesnt matter where it goes?,also running it in to a can and not back in to intake is no different from atmospheric venting for running.

i have seen a few of the golf engines run this to. can confirm no running issues what so ever, no slower than it was so i dont see it myself :devil:

feel free to tear me up though :giggle:

Looks like a good project! And yes you can't help but buy bits for them!.

Roll on the better weather so you can get the outside minted and it will look v smart.

Craig

cheers matey i will get some better pics and a list of what ive done soon :happy: i know bill came in i thought no way did i spend that :giggle:

right sort of threw this thread up in hurry without much detail so here goes :rock:

when i bought the car thought id got it for a steal now im not so sure, has full dealer history under 50k so to me was perfect project material!

had a few problems nothing major atall, will have to do cambelt soon though last one i have paper work for is 2006 :bandit: been to freezing lately for a job like that :giggle:

after 3 weeks of running i did a service everything changed,then a week later the spending began :wonder: usually takes a few months to start spending but this thing lmao

ill get some better pics soon,the current modifications stand at

SAI,N249 N112 SUCTION SPRAY all removed

liquid gauge in vent

vrs center caps

black lights and grill

TIP(total arse ache to fit)

fleebay CAI

fleebay diverter valve

hoping to fit smic this weeked along with the splitter everyone fits :giggle:

also got this before i went to work brilliant :devil:

2uf3ym8.jpg

Edited by TERKIN
  • Like 1

did some more last night. splitter on, grounding kit and resistors fitted no more lights :rock: also made a total mess trying to black the indicators so a new set ordered! need some bonnet lifters to, the dv is rubbing on the bonnet stay and squeaking!! driving me nuts :giggle:

2ma4c4.jpg

33p5304.jpg

14weio8.jpg

1532mnm.jpg

174ady.jpg

10q9c7o.jpg