Anyone up for a meet?

chaz 18

There's a chap called Richard in Durham just off A19 having an open day at his workshop. He's an APR remap dealer and Evan from APR is maybe coming up in a tuned demo car. It's happening on feb 17th. His place is on faceybook http://m.facebook.com/pages/Richard-Martin-Automotive-Solutions/

Not sure if that link worked using my phone if not just search on FB and it will come up. Hopefully it's somewhere middle ish for most folks?

im up for a meet been a while since i turned up to one , car is now meet worthy after getting wheels refurbed and lowered. Dont think i could make the above date though it would only be for a couple of hours in the afternoon if i came, im nightshift sat and sun night.

link isnt working for me

There's a chap called Richard in Durham just off A19 having an open day at his workshop. He's an APR remap dealer and Evan from APR is maybe coming up in a tuned demo car. It's happening on feb 17th.

That's the only day in February I can't do. I'm free on the other weekends. There is 2 things on at the same time too - The Riponian Rally.an a Marshals Training day.

Oh, well, I'll have to the next meet.

There is possibly some interest in a meet up Newcastle way. Team Valley has been suggested.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/260032-north-east-newcastle-meet/

Depending on the date (hasn't been set yet) then I may be interested to go up for a change.

P.S. I'm sure a friendly mod will soon move it to this section and not leave it in Fabia I.

I would be up for stray cafe but depends on how sober I am on sunday morning as I at a party saturday night have to.have another meet at lickerty split when weather gets better and light nights get here

Al be up for a meet pick my fabia up tomorrow night. Am having a open day at my uint in the next few months once am up and running . You guys are more then welcome to come along. Al post a meet up when I get dates sorted.

May be up for this, (it's a bit of a hike for me, plus i'm a bit under the weather at the mo...)

Only recently returned to this site (I spent a year away from Skoda, was running a focus ST...) not been to any Skoda meets yet, but hoping to as soon as I can.

;)

Edited by sunset76