Possible PD VRS Purchase

that explains why the garage had 3 other people coming down that day. thought it was just to get me to buy. glad I wasn't ripped off I suppose

sent via Playbook and Tapatalk

Mine which is a 56 (september 2006) with extras such as hid's, cruise control etc etc, 70k was 7.4k. The lowest priced once I saw was 6.5k but it needed a new clutch and had no extras at all

Can you see the dpf from under the car without removing the undertray?

MoT testers can only inspect parts they can see and aren't allowed to remove parts.

Yes you can see it

Edited by ryan-re

Can you see the dpf from under the car without removing the undertray?

MoT testers can only inspect parts they can see and aren't allowed to remove parts.

Yes, a flashlight helps as it's up behind the bulkhead, if you could reach through the Climatronic into the engine bay you could touch it.

TBH there's no grey area - Catalyst removal on a diesel is not an MOT failure, whether visible or not. DPF removal is not an MOT failure, whether visible or not.

Some MOT testers just don't read the f....... manual properly! If they fail a diesel on either of the above then appeal to VOSA. Diesel cats and DPFs are still not part of the MOT, nor are they likely to be for the foreseeable future.

Edited by nick74