No 1.8TSI Option in Octavia 3?

New Skoda Octavia 3 2013 1,8 TSI - acceleration 0-231 km/h

That reached 146mph, I know the speedo won't be reading true but the car is probably not run in either. Impressive.

That reached 146mph, I know the speedo won't be reading true but the car is probably not run in either. Impressive.

That's nothing.. I got that out of my white diesel :p

• Like 1

Off topic,sorry.

I had a test drive in a 2012 Renault Laguna GT Coupe 175dci auto. €49,950 in Febuary 2012. I can have it for €29k with my Octy chopped in (my 537,000km Octy)

Fantastic car. Demo with only 5000kms on it.

Just got an email from my local dealer. €32,095 for the 2.0tdi DSG Elegance including delivery and metallic paint.

so.....

€35,000 with a bit of decent spec. Ouch!!!!!

Just got an email from my local dealer. €32,095 for the 2.0tdi DSG Elegance including delivery and metallic paint.

so.....

€35,000 with a bit of decent spec. Ouch!!!!!

By the time you equal all spec for spec, (elec / heated / leather seats, sat nav, bendy lights etc) I think the Superb will be the better buy in Ireland