Low Screenwash warning added

It isn't possible to determine from the exterior if the pre-facelift headlights are xenon or halogen.

On the inside if you have a manual wheeled-knob to manually adjust the height of the headlight beam next to the main light switch then you won't have factory fit xenon headlights.

It isn't possible to determine from the exterior if the pre-facelift headlights are xenon or halogen.

On the inside if you have a manual wheeled-knob to manually adjust the height of the headlight beam next to the main light switch then you won't have factory fit xenon headlights.

Not under the switch I havent

Beside the steering wheel I have

To make it easier for the post-facelift cars it actually says "bending xenon" on the bezel around the light.  

Almost, all models with headlight washers (which therefore includes all models with xenon headlights) get the larger capacity washer bottle and the low level warning light.

Must check mine, it's never activated since I've had it so therefore not sure if it even works!

• 3 years later...

All you need is in the opening post.

Unfortunately the demise of Photobucket killed loads of useful photo's on this (and other) threads.

Eddie-NL is still an active member though, might be worth dropping him a PM to see if he can send you the pictures or even better post them here again.

1 hour ago, silver1011 said:

All you need is in the opening post.

Unfortunately the demise of Photobucket killed loads of useful photo's on this (and other) threads.

Eddie-NL is still an active member though, might be worth dropping him a PM to see if he can send you the pictures or even better post them here again.

I have contacted Ed but he has gone awol.

• Like 1