First spy pics of the facelift Superb

You can see the more square front lights, the 45 degree chamfer at the bottom of the grille... At the back the boot and shape of the little lights there is clearly of the current Superb but the new Octavia inspired ribbed lights are clear.

2013-Skoda-Superb-2Carscoop%25255B3%25255D.jpg

2013-Skoda-Superb-1Carscoop%25255B3%25255D.jpg

2013-Skoda-Superb-5Carscoop%25255B3%25255D.jpg

And to see why I say the rear inner lights are obviously wrong see this thread:

http://www.briskoda....acelift-photos/

• Like 1

Headlights appear to go full width to the grille, rather than stop before the grille.

Early days yet though, is the facelift due next year?

Going by this earlier thread I'd say no, there will be a bit of body colour between grille and lights:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/262033-superb-facelift-photo-of-new-bumper-and-grille/

superbt.jpg

looks not bad, the back looks preaty much the same and i like it as the rapid and the new octy look the same just a size difference if they don't change it much more than that i will be happy

Are the pics showing 2 different cars - one has a roof antenna, the other not?

Well spotted! Must be two cars then! One with sat nav and one without.

Aside from the grille, nothing really outstanding yet, hopefully there will be more changes.

And as Supeeeeerb commented it won't really tempt me to order another - saying that I have another 3 years with mine, there might even be a totally new one by then!

hope they just turn it into a hatchback, the twindoor is quite pointless in my views, why do you really need two boots, i would have put it in the options list for all specs except Elegance and L&K i would think the twindoor brings the price up a bit

The rear is going to look nothing like those pictures, except for the outside light clusters possibly. The plain area of the hatchback is clearly false. The lights look like self adhesive stickers, as does the Skoda badge and there is no way to open the boot either as a hatch or saloon.

This picture

New-Skoda-Superb-facelift-3.jpg

has already been posted online, and looks sort of genuine given the disguised outer lights and suggests that the release for the tailgate has now relocated to the central area.

http://motorbash.com/scoop-new-skoda-superb-facelift-spy-pictures/

• Like 1

Not much change

Well it is only a facelift, so as usual only minor cosmetic changes. it will be a few years yet for a Superb MK3.

Are the 2 black spots on the boot lid access to the new position release catches? That would seem to fit with the style of the white car and suggest it'll still be a twin door.

I think your right, so the flat appearance is just a dummy panel stuck over the redesigned part.

Well it is only a facelift, so as usual only minor cosmetic changes. it will be a few years yet for a Superb MK3.

I think your right, so the flat appearance is just a dummy panel stuck over the redesigned part.

It looks like that to me also the number plate looks to be in a temporary place on the bumper. I just bought an 09 superb and will change it in approx 3 years possibly for a 2+ year old FL model.

Not much change

You can't really say that based on spy shots which are disguised as the old one!

From the leaked front bumper and pics of the new rear lights on the white one I think this could look pretty good. Might end up peferring this to the Octy 3.

• Like 1