vRS Estate boot net

its probably still in it's packaging somewhere with your spare wheel/pump.

I had a look in the spare wheel well, and found nothing but...a spare wheel and the tools to change it.

Where and what does this thing look like when in its packing?

Has anyone ever used the boot net ?

Yep, use all 3 of mine to stop things rolling around. Having said that when I bought the car at 2 years and 32k miles (Two previous owners including SUK) the nets were all still sealed in their original packing.

Yep, use all 3 of mine to stop things rolling around. Having said that when I bought the car at 2 years and 32k miles (Two previous owners including SUK) the nets were all still sealed in their original packing.

THREE boot nets?!!

You must have mine!

Just a quick search on ebay and I found three, two were a large square net that simply attaches to the floor hooks, and this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-GENUINE-SKODA-OCTAVIA-CARGO-LUGGAGE-SAFETY-POCKET-NET-3T5-867-689-F-/251229669878?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Touring_Travel&hash=item3a7e7489f6

I was assuming a luggage safety net was a bit like a stringy dog guard, and filled the space between the top of the rear seats and the roof. Maybe not!

Skoda do do such a net but it's not available in UK. I too have 3 luggage nets for boot and regularly use 2. Really handy items.

Sarge.

Just a quick search on ebay and I found three, two were a large square net that simply attaches to the floor hooks, and this:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3a7e7489f6

I was assuming a luggage safety net was a bit like a stringy dog guard, and filled the space between the top of the rear seats and the roof. Maybe not!

I have that one on the hatch and it's really useful. Hangs across the boot aperture below the sill. Bottom of it hooks to the luggage eyes, and the top loops go around the two catches you'll see either side of the boot opening.

A photo would probably be more useful; will take one.

Picked up VRS estate yeterday and discovered the net in the spare wheel well. I was actually genuinely excited at the discover as I'd just been thinking that it would be handy to have one :)

• 2 weeks later...

These are the nets in my Scout, came as standard and described in the brochure as "Net program in luggage area"

image_zps53aac32c.jpg

image_zps96fcfb29.jpg

Personally I find them very useful to stock things rolling around.

So badly want some of the pocket ones - just one to stop luggage escaping out the back.

Off hunting I go :-)