My KKK Turbo - interest ?

vRSAnt

I have a working KKK which is fully working.

May be looking to hybrid or fit a PD150 in the near future as my car has been bog standard never mapped yet

Done 100K from new, and still rising as I drive the car daily.

Some things to note

1/ I always start slow, wait then drive it properly ( once the temp guage is then warm I don't hang about, it gets properly driven) but wait before shutting down so hasn't been mistreated with constant stop/start/ sitting in jams. I think that is some testament to how its been driven that its still working at this mileage, unlike some :)

At least 80K of that miles has been spent doing "proper motorway" constant speed miles averaging at least 60Mph. I was doing 20K a year like this until recently.

NEVER ever stuck as a result of the vein issues like some - read my posts if you must check.

2/ Car currently goes like stink on this turbo (BLT) when I want do shift it, so there ain't anything wrong with boost :)

3/ Its a little whistley on startup and I can't guarantee its lifespan from this point.

Once its warmed up though this seems to disappear and from what I've read is a common thing on older turbos, something to do with imbalance caused by the exhaust manifold

So I'm wondering if anyone might be interested in it, and if so how much would you like it for, I'm not asking much.

I'd be offering it at around 100 or offers around to someone in desperate need for a working turbo?

I'd have to get it off my car first though but I am keen to go to stage 1 at some point this year sooner if not later