Juddering @ full boost?

Liam-6

Evening people!

Was wondering if someone out there could shed some light on my new dilemma.

Car starts up, idles fine, revv's perfect and also drives fine / normal pottering around taking it steady. However when giving it some from "under load", the car judders lightly, its not really aggressive but its definitely there.

I've had the car mapped for around a year and a half now, (shark stage 1). Car is de-catted, TH3 engine mounts etc.

Boost peaks to 20psi and holds at 18psi.

Coil packs and sparks were replaced under the warranty last summer.

No fault codes.

I'm guessing injectors, fuel pump, vac leak?

Car is a 2005, with 70k on the clock.

Any help would be much appreciated !!!

Thanks

Only seems to do it in 3rd gear onwards.....Its hard to explain really, its as if the engine's holding off then letting on, then holding off but doing so in a very short time.

Could it be N75 related?

Mine is doing same, only seems to have started last couple of weeks,

Give it a boot full and it seems to go then hesitate slightly then it goes, not got round to having a look at it yet though

Really don't want to take it back to Skoda with the coil packs, The already damaged the rear door whilst it was in there.

I'm assuming its pipe related as its a smooth judder. Will get some logs up at the weekend. Thanks for all the info