Polo rear wiper conversion

Copied some pictures from various threads so we can all see the difference and included a picture with wiper removed which looks sweet but is less practical obviously :)

26c6c0b76dcf594fa481366b9276caae.jpg

FabiaRearWiperGuide-Before.jpg

FabiaRearWiperGuide-After.jpg

Credit goes to

Picture 1 - doeboymr2

Picture 2 & 3 - andy2407

Edited by Adam_

Can't you get an aero blade for the standard wiper? I'm sure I've seen a Bosch one on eBay & ECP.

yeah you can you can actually buy aero wipers for the standard rear skoda wiper arms i have one on mine. slightly more expensive though but work a hell of a lot better than normal wipers. il find out which one it is for you in a minute

That said i think this will be a mod il be doing soon though especially with it being so cheap.

http://item.mobilewe...nid=75304765094

What wiper is this for?

This wiper is for the Polo arm fitment, the one for the fabia wiper arm is the A350H wiper blade

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-A350H-Wiper-Hatchback-September/dp/B006QXPORY

if its of interest while im here and the codes are in my head, the front aerotwins are AR21U and AR19U

Hope this helps :D