Bobdogs Yeti Naughty Corner. OFF TOPIC CHAT

CFB

Bob's Corner is BOB'S CORNER!!

It cannot be renamed.

As the creator, I could rename it, if I felt like it, but I don't. :)

So there! :p

• Like 1

Criticised, criticised I exclaim!! What, we are not allowed a little frivolity :@ . Don't tell me those darn Yanks are spying on Briskoda now and it sounds like CFB might be in kahoots with them. Oz, Oz, Oz, Oiy, Oiy, Oiy!!!!! It's Kangaroo Valley Resort. It's Kangaroo Valley Resort!!! :giggle:

• Like 1

My mate lives down in Victoria.  'Roos who stray onto his farm tend to get - err - exterminated!  "Blxxdy vermin!".

Pole to Pole flight project abandoned due to too many airliners now attempting the same route.

Bob's Corner / KVR?  Still the same place - where the miscreants gather?

Sorry CFB, I'll sit in the corner quietly.

And I note we are being criticised elsewhere for having this topic!

No no, hope you didn't misunderstand. I was just reinforcing your post

Criticised, criticised I exclaim!! What, we are not allowed a little frivolity :@ . Don't tell me those darn Yanks are spying on Briskoda now and it sounds like CFB might be in kahoots with them. Oz, Oz, Oz, Oiy, Oiy, Oiy!!!!! It's Kangaroo Valley Resort. It's Kangaroo Valley Resort!!! :giggle:

See above ;) and if you doubt my allegiance to the cause, have a look at post 1 :giggle:

My mate lives down in Victoria.  'Roos who stray onto his farm tend to get - err - exterminated!  "Blxxdy vermin!".

Pole to Pole flight project abandoned due to too many airliners now attempting the same route.

Bob's Corner / KVR?  Still the same place - where the miscreants gather?

Flintstone, you've got it all wrong mate! Roos are good eating for us humans and our dogs. You shouldn't let good meat go to waste!! Pop over to Kangaroo Valley Resort later and we'll serve you up a nice roo steak!

• Like 1

...Roos are good eating ...

Too right!  Tried in a nice little restaurant in Lorne, a few years back.  Next time you're visiting Bob's Corner, perhaps you'd leave a steak or two?  ;)

Flintstone, you've got it all wrong mate! Roos are good eating for us humans and our dogs. You shouldn't let good meat go to waste!! Pop over to Kangaroo Valley Resort later and we'll serve you up a nice roo steak!

Too true - tried some at a restaurant in Edinburgh. Was very tasty but just a little springy.

• Like 1