I was hoping to drive my new Fabia too fast for dirt to stick to it, but that hasn't worked out.

Can anyone advise on the best products for dirt removal?

Most specifically for making the tyres look nice and black and also for the black plastic rim of the Scout.

• Like 1

Ask about it the detailing section, ChrisRS will be able to help I think, top detailer and very knowledegable

Two buckets, a grit guard and a noodle mit not a sponge

Quote.

"I was hoping to drive my new Fabia too fast for dirt to stick to it, but that hasn't worked out.

Most specifically for making the tyres look nice and black and also for the black plastic rim of the Scout".

First, you bought the wrong car to go too fast! Should have got a Monte Carlo 1.6 105bhp. But never mind, well move on.

Second, dirt removal. You cant beat a good old fashioned hose pipe, warm water in bucket and spong with some car wash.

Third, leather off.

Forth, just wash the tyres with the left over soapy water & rinse.

Hope this helps.

Its been proven over many years, so should be ok.

Quote.

"I was hoping to drive my new Fabia too fast for dirt to stick to it, but that hasn't worked out.

Most specifically for making the tyres look nice and black and also for the black plastic rim of the Scout".

First, you bought the wrong car to go too fast! Should have got a Monte Carlo 1.6 105bhp. But never mind, well move on.

Second, dirt removal. You cant beat a good old fashioned hose pipe, warm water in bucket and spong with some car wash.

Third, leather off.

Hope this helps.

;)

Quote.

Third, leather off.

Hope this helps.

:D

Thanks, but i'm pretty sure the Monte is just a Scout in a pretty dress :giggle: