Under 25 vrs drivers who are you insured with?

As per title shopping around as its due this month and just wondered who people are insured with.

Got declined earlier because of my age and that I have not been driving the car for 2 years.

Not sure on young drivers but A-Plan is definitively worth a try http://www.aplan.co.uk you'd probably be better off calling them though. The Thatcham branch 01635 874646, is where performance cars are directed. They've done me some good deals int he past.

Currently with Admiral. 21 yrs old. 0 years NCB (3 years 'named driver' no claims). £860 for there 10 month policy deal which classifies as a full year NCB

Having been on a few comparison sites though (just out of interest), I'll be going with Elephant I think when my renewal is due. Want to get a fair few mods done this year when I'm able to delcare them, so did a quote for the car as standard which came in at £599, then another with all the mods I want to acheive this year (remap, coilovers, 312 brakes etc), the quote then came out at a surprising £625!!

Seriously makes you wonder why some people out there dont delare anything if they have a clean record...

Admiral quoted me £4k and elephant £3200. It's a joke really I'm 23 been driving 4 years, 4 NCD never had or been involved in a accident and I'm just getting raped!!!!!

The car is garaged and barley sees daylight from one day to the next. I noticed my insurance went up after the yobs had their riots the other year and living in a lovely part of London that about 2 miles from tottenham dont help at all.

Just got a quote from flux direct with the mods I want to do (remap, exhaust, brakes, suspension) £818. So quite happy.