Si's mk2 vrs is no more. *SOLD*

SNH

Spoke to axe wheels about getting some new stainless lips for the wheels as there only covers, the factory won't sell them seperate.......bummer!

Also asked about badges for the centre caps but they never had them fitted from the factory.......that's cleared that up.

I may just try and polish the scuffs out of the lips, if not I'll get them refurbed at a later date.

To give a perspective of lowness. 4 month old kitten can only just get under it :D

18F35203-C1A9-4EF3-83C2-7729E30913EE.jpg

F6FC8BC6-C00A-4063-8862-E1F518F57AB3.jpg

Front bumper needs a full paint as the scuff I found the other day is pretty deep and I found some additional ones!

40307DF7-129F-46EC-997F-A524C5860D3B.jpg

ECAD4A3B-A9D8-4456-B190-536EC78C6F7E.jpg

I'm on the look out for another bumper so I can smooth the number plate part out anyway. If anyone hears of anything then give me a shout ;)

Didn't like the wheels before but when combined with lowering they just work, love it.

I wasn't keen tbh but they were brought for the fitment not the style. They will be painted up this next few weeks aswell ;)