Got my black magic Monte!

Collected my Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo In Black Magic 1.2 tsi 105 on Monday, with the following Ad ons: Heated Front Seats

Storage under Front seats

Bluetooth integrated

Spare Wheel

Auto Glym Life Shine

5 year warranty

And dealer mats..

Enough of the talk, let's see some pictures!!!

post-99063-13644326430612_thumb.jpg

post-99063-1364432673781_thumb.jpg

post-99063-13644326893514_thumb.jpg

post-99063-13644327173777_thumb.jpg

I will get some proper pictures up once it's clean and not working my standard 50hr week, 1st impressions....

LOVE IT!!! So nice and smooth to drive, love the looks, have had many compliments, definitely does not feel like a 1.2...

Will update more when I have more time and driven more!!!!

A very happy new owner!!!

• Like 3

Congrats :-) . How about Plasti Dipping your alloys Blaze Blue? It's so cool on a black car:

http://www.vagcars.dk/phpbb/download/file.php?id=54776

http://www.vagcars.dk/phpbb/download/file.php?id=54778

No, it feels like more than 105HP - and actually they do have about 120 - 130HP stock ;-) .

Edited by Kent (DK)

Congrats :-) . How about Plasti Dipping your alloys Blaze Blue? It's so cool on a black car:

http://www.vagcars.dk/phpbb/download/file.php?id=54776

http://www.vagcars.dk/phpbb/download/file.php?id=54778

No, it feels like more than 105HP - and actually they do have about 120 - 130HP stock ;-) .

your link didn't seem to work :S and I really love the black look, as I have the red stitching and red seats inside I want to do red wheel studs, callipers and drums red, and maybe some red rim tape, funds won't allow any major mods unfortunately :( but definitely looking into getting a forge dump valve kit, but want to see how easy is to fit and replace to standard as really want my warranty in place...

So between 120-30 bhp? Why do they advertise it lower at 105? Surely more would be better? :S confused lol

You will find you have plastic wheel nut covers ;) get them sprayed Red

Lol, could be an idea!! The amount of complements iv had about the wheels aswell, think I want to get some locking wheel nuts, so do it at the same time so they look fresh :)

your link didn't seem to work :S and I really love the black look, as I have the red stitching and red seats inside I want to do red wheel studs, callipers and drums red, and maybe some red rim tape, funds won't allow any major mods unfortunately :( but definitely looking into getting a forge dump valve kit, but want to see how easy is to fit and replace to standard as really want my warranty in place...

So between 120-30 bhp? Why do they advertise it lower at 105? Surely more would be better? :S confused lol

Strange - because they are okay here, but how about these then?:

image_zps61ca9b62.jpg

image_zps40b2c57c.jpg

Edited by Kent (DK)

Car looks good. Don't add red bits of tat to it and ruin it. Also do not paint your drums red! Thought that craze went out years ago??
the drums look like Clay at the moment, maybe black, will see, need to do something to them whilst there new, blue dipping does look interesting!! But we will see!!

Suggested mods:

Better safe than sorry:

image_zpsf85065a1.jpg

And if you want bigger alloys....

image_zps3aa20779.jpg

...or INSTEAD of alloys:

image_zps50884c4d.jpg

He he he :-D

Edited by Kent (DK)
  • Like 1

Same as me :giggle: Who was your sales person?

My sales woman was Jessica Barnes to start with, she left a week after I placed my order then a new guy Grahame Redgewell picked it up..

Managed to get the auto Gylm life shine thrown in for free along with the 20% off so had a good deal!

And most likely will upgrade the lights through out to led white lights, any issues with this and the warranty guys? Lighting seems good as it is, just want that white clean new look from them?

My sales woman was Jessica Barnes to start with, she left a week after I placed my order then a new guy Grahame Redgewell picked it up..

Managed to get the auto Gylm life shine thrown in for free along with the 20% off so had a good deal!

Ok. I bought mine from Richard and i must say the whole process with him has been brilliant.

• Like 1

Iam going to get the new badges when i can get them as parts

You should be able to get them already. I know it is possible in my country - Denmark. I got mine from the Dealer:

IMG_0619-M_zps49c02776.jpg