Ordered a Rapid Elegance :)

I debated it and thought about turning off the stop start - save on tax and means no silly on off at traffic lights lol

No styling features different anyways which defeats the object of an economic model IMO.

Lol :)

On a different note, got my speed awareness course in ten mins from speeding in the vRS a day before I picked up the new Rapid!

Lol :)

On a different note, got my speed awareness course in ten mins from speeding in the vRS a day before I picked up the new Rapid!

Slap on the wrist for you ;)

Spoiler trial fitted :)

It is approx 10mm too narrow fot the boot lid but fits the curve perfect IMO.

Not going to leave it black, i'd have to paint the mirrors and roof to pull it off :D

rapid_zps52226d9d.jpg

63a5acc5-21bc-4ade-9301-7a5af4475eb8_zpsc5f0d577.jpg

• Like 3

looks good! The more i look at the rapid, the more i wish i waited before getting the Citigo! will you be taking this to the SE meet in july? Id like to see it :)

MK2 Octavia is too wide by 2cm so would over hang the boot a bit - possible issue with bolts lining up too.

Will try to come to te meet at Maidstone, baby due end July so not 100%

Spoiler dropped off to be painted today and on the way back someone bumped into the back of the car :(

Minor damage but bumper needs repainting.

She was drinking coffee and reading work papers on the passenger seat...

Mine's a 13 plate too (ma13 to be exact, so hopefully with it being a bloke there'll be no early morning stroppy tantrums heh), no bumps as yet - hopefully it will remain that way!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...

My wife gave birth to a baby girl this morning so may not be online much in the next few days :)

Congrats. Welcome to the 'real' world. (my daughter was the best thing that ever happened to me!) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the Maidstone meet last night and met most of the forum by the looks of it :D

Gizmo worked his magic with the vcds coding!

Altered the steering weight from light to sport/RS setting.

Added locking/unlocking beeps.

Added cruise control speed on maxi dot.

Unfortunately staging and one touch windows can't be changed! :( however, as the cars get older/more in production they may release codes for this so fingers crossed!

Went to the Maidstone meet last night and met most of the forum by the looks of it :D

Altered the steering weight from light to sport/RS setting!

This is for the Rapid? If yes, can u pls let us know how to do it