The Czech Devil - HYBRID TURBO

VRade

Oh my goodness ... I am not very good at using this forum, YET.

But I was trying to write above the quotes; Nice VRS! :) Will watch this thread.

And below:

Waxing red paint that has started to deteriorate by the sun is only a very temporary fix. It is weakened and will only continue to do so. Machine polishing or not .. only temporary fix. This only happens with the pure colors :) Red is especially bad when it comes to this .. Only way to prevent it is to keep the paint well sealed up with wax.

But if its coming off very easily, it might indicate that someone used spray can paint on the car to hide some "blemishes". Normal car paint shouldnt get off that easily. But when it has started to pink, it will come off more and more easily until you polish your way through so be careful! :)

Oh my goodness ... I am not very good at using this forum, YET. But I was trying to write above the quotes; Nice VRS! :) Will watch this thread. And below: Waxing red paint that has started to deteriorate by the sun is only a very temporary fix. It is weakened and will only continue to do so. Machine polishing or not .. only temporary fix. This only happens with the pure colors :) Red is especially bad when it comes to this .. Only way to prevent it is to keep the paint well sealed up with wax. But if its coming off very easily, it might indicate that someone used spray can paint on the car to hide some "blemishes". Normal car paint shouldnt get off that easily. But when it has started to pink, it will come off more and more easily until you polish your way through so be careful! :)

Thank you for the kind words!

I will be repainting the spoiler and mirrors sometime as i used to spray for a living at a local bodyshop, i have the compressor and a Bergen spray gun just need to get the paint mixed

• 3 weeks later...

Scoobys out the window!

Back to reality, in on the look out for lcr injectors, lcr fuel pump,4 bar fpr, 3" maf

Found some brembos to fit, superpro bushes bought, rarb bought, piper bought, decat bought.

Going to a bodyshop on frida for them to take a look at the stone chips.

You boys best watch this over the next few weeks!

Scrapped the piper and decat. Im buying Kriss's exhaust, FMIC, 008, and the intake, but i will be changing the cooler to the 600x300x76

works out cheaper

Bought list:

Catch Can + piping

Poly bush kit

Whiteline adjustable RARB

Soon to be buying:

K300

Exhaust, 008, FMIC

996 Brembo's

Update!

K300 - Vr6 clutch - G60 SMF - Hoses - Catch can - Boost/AFR/Oil pressure gauges - 3" maf - Superpro bushes  on the way!

Just waiting to purchase the Brembo's off my man Terkz then wait for Kriss to strip his octavia!

Contemplating rods would cost me around £450-500 for rods, and would break the 300hp /300tq+ mark

Need to purchase some LCR injectors