Comprehensive facelift for SKODA

ColinD

I picked my Superb III estate last Wednesday. Already done over 400miles in it.

Its a 170bhp diesel. Very quite on the Motorway. Had 3 people in it with a load of stuff in it, got over 48mpg, and I've not exactly got a light foot.

Its more comfy than the "labelled " Mercedes I have just got rid of. I went to a meeting on Sunday and  a friend

Has Just bought a Highline Passat estate. When I looked in side it had the smaller sat nav RNS 315. It looked very small compared with Columbus on My Superb. Also some horrible looking cloth seats. The high line is the top of the range and it did not even have xenon's. That VW badge is very expensive. Most people that have seen my car don't believe its a Skoda.

A cracking looking car with all the toys in it.

Pete

More possible conversions!

• Like 1

the only thing I like about the new skoda superb elegance is the smaller steering wheel and the lights.....they have made this car look too foreign now, much prefer old style skoda superb elegance with the beamer look about it.