Gutted! My new Mk1 Octi VRS has been Crashed

Hi again. it is definatly the front pads making the clattering noise. there are no clips on the front inside pads (piston side) on both callipers. The vender couldn't source any pads on the day with the springs (Saturday) but has given me a cheque from some new ones + fitting. As this has cost me so much already in serving and various garage visits, is there any where were i can get just the retaining clips only? or does anyone have any spares going?

Cheers,

Ant

• 2 weeks later...

sweet i'll get them ordered up now. got £70 from the chap that sold it to me to get them done. but I'll do it myself and maybe clean up the calipers a bit. Any views on grooved and/or drilled discs, worth it?

by colour you mean rust? lol. no i think they are standard. well i hope they are as it has not been declared. (assuming you are asking about the pics form the previous page)

A