Stuff i have for sale

SamtVRS

Hi, unsure how to delete threads on here so im starting a new one with everything on one page!

Leather headrests

(adjustable) these are literally brand new and never been used, adjustable and fit most makes and models. Oringially from a VW hence the R-Line emblem in the centre of it.

These are £130 EACH new. So make me an offer im not looking for the full asking price

8645005409_5f5390893f.jpg

Vrs Fabia backbox

It is what it is. No dents but could do with a good polish! £50 collected unless you can sort out postage, includes centre section too if required.

8648966704_8658abc0ec.jpg

Intercooler pipework for a standard intercooler for Fabia BLT engine.

As you can see from the picture some are old and one is brand new. The oil you can see on the metal one is from the turbo pipe seal which has dripped onto it. They more than likely could all do with new seals sooner or later but none have blown off or given me any greif. Make me an offer on these as i may sell them seperate.

HARD METAL INTERCOOLER PIPE NOW SOLD, ALL THE REST STILL FOR SALE

8648967126_172dbcb562.jpg

Thanks for looking. Any questions just ask.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...