felicia get low project

mostly the knuckle scraping slack-jaw eastern European types that seem to gave invaded our English hamlets and townships, some are so impressed by the sight of a lowered felicia that might even ask to marry the driver.... And as for the estate model, don't even start me on that, it's a pure clunge magnet, it even has space to boff them in the back.

More fun in a Fun though...takes about half a tonne to lower mine - then you can see the flaps dragging on the floor (not just the knuckles)! It's such a relief when I empty my load...

• 2 weeks later...

Must admit I don't "get" the roof rack but the rest - terrific. No rear wiper looks so much smoother. Thought of polishing the heater elements off the inside of the glass? If they're anything like mine most of them aren't working anyway.

Must admit I don't "get" the roof rack but the rest - terrific. No rear wiper looks so much smoother. Thought of polishing the heater elements off the inside of the glass? If they're anything like mine most of them aren't working anyway.

I use the roof rack to put bikes on my roof and not really thought about doing that. Use the heated window alot in the winter IMG-20130509-WA0006_zpse725c589.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i cant put it in the for sale section for some reason, looking at what interest i get. wouldnt mind a felica pickup

31k from new

10 months mot, 5 months tax

very clean interior

exterior good condition rear arches starting to bubble but cleans up very well

car has fk coilovers front and rear only couple of months old

15x7 viking wheels with 165/50 15 nankang tyres only covered 1000miles at most

still have all the standard suspension and wheels

inbox or comment for more information

offers around £700

Edited by adam-felicia

• 2 weeks later...